To provide you the Services, we must collect Personal Information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. We collect Personal Information you provide us, from your use of the Services, and from other sources.
Here are the types of Personal Information we collect about you:
Information you provide us. When you register for our Services, purchase and/or register any of our Services; and/or when you contact us directly by any communication channel, you may provide us Personal Information, such as name, email address, phone number, payment information (for Users with Paid Services), information you include in your communications with us and with other users on our platform, and Personal Information contained in scanned identification documents (such as an Aadhar card, driver’s license, passport, or official company registration documents).
Information we collect when you use the Services. When you visit, download, and/or use any of our Services, we may collect aggregated usage Personal Information, such as Visitors’ and Users’ browsing and ‘click-stream’ activity on the Services, session heatmaps and scrolls, non-identifying Personal Information regarding the Visitor’s or User’s device, operating system, internet browser, screen resolution, language and keyboard settings, internet service provider, referring/exit pages, date/time stamps, etc.
Information we collect from other sources. We may receive Personal Information about you from third-party sources, such as social media platforms, when you log-in or sign-up using your social media account, we may receive Personal Information from that service (e.g., your username, basic profile Personal Information) and in some cases, we may collect Personal Information from lead enhancement companies which help us to improve our service offering, advertising and marketing partners in order to monitor, manage and measure our ad campaigns.
Why do we collect such ‘Personal Information’
We use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
1. To provide and operate the Services.
2. To further develop, customize, expand, and improve our Services, based on Users’ common or personal preferences, experiences and difficulties.
3. To provide our Users with ongoing customer assistance and technical support.
4. To be able to contact our Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
5. To help us to update, expand and analyze our records to identify new customers.
6. To analyze our performance and marketing activities.
7. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred information, which we or our business partners may use to provide and improve our respective services;